Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, John, Jr !!


Instead of looking like this... It seems he should be still looking like this...


This past Friday, John had his 22nd birthday. Again, as with all our children, I wonder, "Where in the world did the time go?" John has always been a very sensitive kid. I remember the first time we watched the movie ET. We couldn't find John, and when we found him, he was hiding behind a rocking chair crying. He felt sorry for ET, but didn't want us to see him crying. He's also always been very talented physically. As a 3 year old, he told his Dad to take his training wheels off of his bike. Then, proceeded to hop on and start riding as if he had been doing it for years. He also is very adept musically. He plays drums, guitar and sings. When I was pregnant with John, I was afraid to have another child so close in age with Beth. God told me not to worry, that this child was going to be special. I'm not sure what God has in store for John, but I believe his promise, and know it is something special. He's a joy to have around whenever he can get away to come home. We love you very much, John William!!





No comments:

Post a Comment