Thursday, July 11, 2019

Grand kid visits

We love to have our grand daughters come to visit. The month of Feb. we had all of our grand daughters come and spend a few days with us.

First Evie Claire.
She got a new Scruff A Luv...



Had a dinosaur bath bomb
 went scooter riding
 Did some letter crafts


 and went to the park


 Had s'mores

A couple of weeks later the Sanchez girls came for a long weekend, while their parents drove to Missouri to pick up a new dog. (Their beloved shorky, Rock, died unexpectantly when hit by a car) We stayed busy! This was Lyra's first time spending the night with us without her mom, and she did wonderfully!

Elijah and his little buddy, Lyra!

 While A and E were at co-op, the girls and I went to Marbles.










 This nut....she put balls in her shirt and said, "Look...I've got boobies!"
 Abbey and John went to a concert, so Elijah, the girls and I made cookies.
 The end results.
 The next day, we had a swim meet. Oh, boy! I was so dreading this. I was armed with barbies, leap pads, I Pad, snacks, crayons and games. We survived. I know it wasn't fun for anyone, but they all were troupers!


 Abbey and her friends


 Everyone behaved so well, Papa took a little siesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment