Thursday, June 15, 2017

Magic Kingdom~day 3


On our third day at Disney, as with the other two, we got an early start.

John and Abbey wore their Star Wars shirts from Hollywood studios.


The first ride we went on was Space Mountain
 twice...

My favorite part of Magic Kingdom was the parade




We had a great selection of food. Elijah chose cotton candy as one of his snacks. Our plan gave us 2 meals and 2 snacks a day. Some of the snacks were enough for 2 people.


John's claim to fame is "make them feel like puking on the teacups"



Elijah loved driving the cars.




More parade pictures



On the Buzz Lightyear ride, I beat the socks off of everyone. As the pictures shows, I took that ride seriously!







We stayed to see the show on the castle and the fireworks. It was a long, but wonderfully fun day!

While we were on vacation, our dirty laundry wasn't!  Disney doesn't have any "clean clothes fairies". So while the rest of my crew went to sleep, I had a nice quiet time in the laundry room. I must admit to nodding a bit while I waited for the clothes to dry.


At least it was a nice laundry room!

When I finally laid my head down, I joined the rest of my family in a satisfied, deep sleep!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment