Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Elijah's Wishes



Elijah prematurely lost his front teeth. The first one fell out as a result of crowding and then the second one was knocked out as he took the wrong way off of a scooter and his face smacked onto a driveway. (His first worry when that happened was that he wouldn't be able to have the tooth for the tooth fairy. Abbey was able to find the tooth in the bushes).

Because they were lost early, his teeth have been verrrry slow to grow back. They've been out for over a year now.

The other night while we were eating dinner at the beach house, Elijah stated, " If I had wishes I'd wish for two things....that there would be no more orphans and that I could have my teeth grow back in!"

Such a sweet heart this boy of mine has! I'm so proud of his tender heart and although he looks cute as can be without his front teeth, I hope they grow in soon for him!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment