Thursday, February 22, 2018

Layne turns 5!


She's growing so quickly, always being an old soul, her age is catching up with her personality. We celebrated Layne's 5th birthday with a " Descendants" party at her house.

I made a "Mal" cake


She had several friends come and her mom put "fairy hair" on each guest.


They had a "photo booth" opportunity.



Lyra thought it was tasty


John's mom and my parents were there.




Her other Grandmother was there


Her Aunts and Uncles all came to celebrate Miss Layne




Here she is taking a picture of her friends.



Evie loves, loves, loves her cousin!



I got to spend time with all of my beautiful grand daughters.




Good family time, good friend time....just plain old good time!





She got a new member of the family...a black bunny named Onyx.




I love this young lady and am so very thankful to have her as my grand daughter.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment