Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Family Pictures...take two


It took two settings to get a conflict free photo of our family, but this time everyone was on their best behavior! We got a lot of great pictures.



 The big 6!



 This is the one I chose for the wall.







When we got done we headed to eat and I got a call from Mom and Dad's neighbor. He told me my dad had fallen and then had a seizure. Mom had called the ambulance and they were heading to the ER. John, the kids, John, Jr and I quickly headed back to Raleigh. I then left them at home and took off for Tarboro. When I got there, my dad was doing very well. He had been putting away his Christmas wood displays and was on a ladder, fell back and hit the concert floor. He came inside and as he was telling my mom, he had a seizure. Thank God, the CAT scan showed no damage. He was sore and fuzzy headed for about a week, but other than that, he was fine! God was definitely watching over him, for that, I'm so very grateful!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment