Sunday, October 27, 2019

Visiting with my Sanchez girlies~June

I love the way my daughter, Anna, does my hair....the only problem is she lives 2 hours away. On the other hand, this is a good thing. It gives me time to spend with Anna and her girls.

This is Lyra's "stink face" before she blasts you with a gun! Wouldn't want to meet that menacing face in a dark alley, would you?



I coordinated my hair visit with watching Waverly at her gymnastics class.

 These two are buddies!











We travelled back to Winston the next Sat. to see Layne's hip-hop recital. She was about as cute as they come!





A little while later, the girls stayed with me for an overnight visit.  Pancakes and whip cream for a special breakfast!


 Park play
What a sweet big sister.


So much fun, tires a girlie out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment