Wednesday, August 19, 2020

February celebrations~ Valentine's Day, Mine and Elijah's birthdays


From my Valentine...He made me chuckle and feel loved! proof that a little out of the ordinary goes a long way...



We had a Valentine's Day sweet treat at SNAP, I made this cake.
 
 As is usual and customary at the Dozier household, we had a scavenger hunt. With calls for "make it hard" (taxing for an old lady who has come up with over 30 years of Valentine's Scavenger Hunts), I sought internet guidance and actually stumped them on a couple! Win!

 Then my birthday arrived to celebrate my 58th(whew!), circle around the sun. My honey got my favorite Edible Art chocolate pound cake/buttercream icing cake for me. (I sliced it and place in the freezer. I will be eating off of it for about the next 10 months...yummy!



Next up... Elijah's Birthday. My youngest boy turned 12! Lord help us...teenager in the making! He had a sleepover with some of his good buddies.

They made homemade pizzas, watched a movie and hung out. 



 He wanted a plain ole chocolate cake....ho hum....





Elijah continues the trend of loving cars and things with wheels. I really see his inventive side. His eyes see things so differently than I do. He's stepped up his eating quite a bit, I know a growth spurt is imminent. He still lives on his bike and is known as the "President or Mayor of our neighborhood".





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment