Thursday, December 17, 2020

April-May, John's 58th birthday, Easter and Mother's Day

This year, John's birthday fell on the same weekend as Easter. Our neighbor, Bruce's, birthday is the same day as John's. His wife, Ruthan and our across the street neighbors surprised Bruce and John with a decorated birthday golf cart ride. 

Then Beth, Greg and Evie came. Due to Covid, there was no sunrise service, and I really missed it! But we continued with our own tradition of the the "beach Easter egg hunt"





































When I got back from the beach, John, Jr had left me flowers and a sweet, sweet note guaranteed to bring tear, I also had flowers delivered from Anna. They made me feel loved and surrounded by beauty for quite a while.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment