Tuesday, March 14, 2023

bonding with John Jr. July 2021

On the beach last year, John, Jr and I were walking. He said he wanted another tattoo, and I said I had wanted to get one. We discussed what we would get and he promised that for Christmas he would pay for me to go with him and get a tattoo along with him getting his own. As life would have it, it didn't work out for us to go at Christmas, but neither of us forgot his promise. Finally in July, John got us appointments and we went to get our tattoos. It was a great bonding experience. We went to Rock N Roll tattoo and had them done by Steven Chapman, aka, "Lucky". Lucky was a Christian and he, John and I talked a lot about Jesus. He had a huge painting on his wall that he had done depicting Jesus dying on the cross. 








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment