Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Getting ready for Evie~ her shower


I'll never forget that shock filled phone call from Beth in February as she called and told me that she thought she was pregnant. She had just been here to help Anna with Layne and I had a sneaking suspicion that she might be, so I wasn't all that surprised. But, I was tickled to be a Mimi again!

The months flew by, (at least for me, Beth might differ slightly). We watched in awe as she grew bigger and bigger. We even got to see Miss E Claire on a 3-d ultrasound.


My Mom, Anna and I had a shower for Beth with her friends and family here at our house.

The Cake, one of my creations


Mom bought a packed diaper cake.


What a blessing to be able to have both Grandmothers, i.e. Great-Grandmothers at the shower!



We wrote letters to Evie to be opened on each of her birthdays.


Me and the Mommy to be


With all my girls




Layne attended her first shower.



Beth and two childhood friends, Cally and Jordan



Then we entered into the final few months waiting for Evie to make her appearance. We all sort of figured she would come a little bit early, and she did!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment