Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thankful for the "Gotchas"

This past July and September we celebrated the days that our family grew by one. July 24, 2007 we welcomed a wonderful little girl into our family, and September 15, 2009 we were thrilled to add a dearly wanted son. Abbey and Elijah have brought us so very much pleasure. I can't imagine life without either one of them. In some instances, I think that God knew some of the struggles we would go through in life, and gave these two blessings to us to help us cope.

Their infectious laughter, zest for life and zany antics brighten up our days.



Their unconditional love for us and their siblings touch our hearts. I love these two, and their 4 siblings with every fiber of my being.

Both chose to go to the local ice cream shop to celebrate their gotcha days.








It is such an honor to be the mom of these two. They give me so much joy. Yes, there are times that try my patience, but I always know what a wonderful gift they are. Abbey and Elijah you are both loved by your Dad and me so very much! Don't ever forget that!

I will always be grateful for the Gotchas!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment