Monday, September 22, 2014

Nana goes fishing


I grew up going fishing with my parents and brother. I remember being bored, bored, bored waiting for a fish to take the bait. It seemed like the waiting vs catching time weighed much heavier toward the waiting part. But, my mom loved to fish and still does. The first thing I thought when I saw the dock by our beach house, was that it would be an ideal place for my mom to go fishing. She has not been able to wet a hook in a long time, due to her inability to walk very long distances. The dock's ramp is just the stuff for folks who can't walk very far.




During our vacation, Mom and Dad came to spend some time with us at the beach and she, Dad, John and the kids went fishing.



She got one!!

It's a "big" one




Elijah's turn




another "biggie"


Elijah wasn't afraid to touch it


John was trout fishing, but to no avail!


 So, even though I don't enjoy the fishing, I can certainly admire God's beautiful handiwork. The sky was beautiful!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment