Monday, April 20, 2015

Such a good sport


When Daniel was home from spring break, the kids asked him to do something for them….they wanted him to come and be their "show and tell" for their co-op. I was pretty sure he would have no trouble at all being their trophy, but the kicker was that our co-op starts at 9:15. As any person whose been to college remembers, spring break mornings are precious…for sleep. Especially when the college student has to rise and swim lots of yards before he even starts classes. BUT Daniel isn't just any college student. He is one who loves his little brother and sister, and thus, he agreed to go and make his little sibs' day!

One of these things is not like the others…




I'm the facilitator for our openings, so I was the one to interview Abbey and Elijah. When I asked what their brother did in Wilmington, Elijah answered, "Swim."

Although swimming does control a large part of his life, I do hope he is doing a little bit more than swimming in college.

One thing I know he excels at is being a wonderful big brother!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment