Thursday, May 26, 2016

Layne, Layne is 3!~ February 7th, 2016

My oldest grand daughter, Layne, turned 3 on February 7. She's such a joy! She's incredibly intelligent and forgets nothing. She knows her alphabet and can recognize many of the letters. One of her favorite things to do at my house is to paint, or have me read, "Wacky Wednesday", for the millionth time.  Miss Chatty tells everything she knows.  I'm careful not to say anything that I don't want repeated.

A few weeks ago, we were at the beach. Anna called because she said Layne had said she missed us and wanted to talk to us. We talked and then Papa got on the phone. When he said he missed her, she broke down and cried, saying over and over, "They miss me, Mommy!" She can be such a sweetie., and then in the next minute, she can be a fiesty pants. It's a lot of fun to see what she's going to come out with next. I'm so blessed to live close enough to help Anna out with childcare. I hope the girls will always look at my house as their home away from home. I love seeing them.

For her birthday, Elsa from "Frozen" came and painted faces.




For her cake, Layne requested, "A Minion hugging Elsa". Strange, but true...Wilton doesn't make a minion hugging Elsa cake, so this is what I came up with.



It was a great party, all of our family, except for Daniel, came.






My three oldest


Evie rocked out with the microphone

Aunt Bee got some Waverly snuggles


Happy, happy birthday my dear Laynie-Boo! You fill our lives with so much spunk and joy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment