Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Celebrating Abbey's 11 birthday a bit early


My sweet girl, Abbey, turned 11 this year!!

Ever the fishy, she wanted to have her party at the pool, so she could share her happy place with all he friends. The problem was that the pool closed for the season before her birthday. So, we decided to move her party to before her birthday.

Her obsession that time was with the movie, "Trolls", so of course, I made a "Trolls" cake.


We had about 16 kiddos come to a party. They played in the pool, played "Trolls" trivia, ate hot dogs, had a pinata and had photo booth props. Abbey loved every minute of it!


















Then, on her actual birthday, the birthday girl ordered chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream and strawberries.



Anna, the girls and Nana and Grandaddy came over.


Abbey decorated her own cake....recognize another obsession?







She's still my baby! I love every minute of time that I get to spend with her. She's pretty wacky about her obsessions, (at this writing, the latest is Ninjago). She's rarely grumpy and very responsible. I love that most of the time, she does what I ask her to. I haven't seen but just a tinge of preteen rebellion. She has had several "crushes", which, thank goodness, have not gone any further than just saying that she has a "crush".
 I adore her zest for life!

 just as I adore her!!









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment