Friday, May 4, 2018

Easter

This Easter was the most glorious Easter of all. We truly got to see the Lord give us a miracle. John, Jr. was in the hospital and his prognosis was not good. We went to the beach after visiting him on Saturday and had very heavy hearts.

The weather at the beach was gorgeous, giving Abbey her first beach pool plunge of 2018.





Never to be outdone, John joined her.
 On Easter morning, we went to the sunrise service. Our wonderful neighbors, Bruce and Ruthan joined us and Ruthan gave scripture and words from the Lord that were so touching. The moon was on one side...

as the sun came up on the other side.



As I left I kept hearing, ..."His mercies are new every morning...". We called to check on John and, he was 180 degrees better! I called the nurses and they confirmed. I then called the Dr, who said she was "shocked". I told her it was an Easter miracle!! I will never forget the Easter miracle of 2018, and thank the Lord for hearing our cries and coming to our rescue!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment