Saturday, June 13, 2020

Lyra and Waverly visit with Mimi and Papa-Dec. 12-14


A tradition that we've had is that the grandkids come and spend time with us before Christmas. Layne and Evie couldn't come because of school, but Waverly and Lyra were willing to come alone. We had a great couple of days with these two sweeties.

We picked them up after Layne's play. On the way home, Wave said, "What do you have for me to do, so that I won't go all crazy in the car?" I wasn't willing to chance a look at Waverly "all crazy" so I gave her my phone.


We had a full couple of days. We made Christmas ornaments, baked and decorated cookies, danced, read books, went to Chic Fil A, and so enjoyed these little joys.






















Anna, Jamie and Layne came to pick the girls up and we went to marbles.






What a Christmas treat for me!!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment