Thursday, May 3, 2012

She knows better than most...

Tonight while saying her prayers, Abbey gave me a moment that took my breath away.

After the usual, "Thank yous and God blesses", she said, "...and God be with those children who haven't got Mommies and Daddies yet."  This was completely unprompted by me and out of the blue.

She knows, she knows more about this than most of us can even imagine!

Abbey~in orphanage in Chongqing, China~Aug., 2007

Abbey~home April, 2012


Maybe you're one of the Mommies or Daddies they are waiting for???


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad our girls all have eachother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to wonder what this generation of girls is going to do to change the world...
    I think we have some real go getters on our hands. Girls who understand, and care...

    ReplyDelete