Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Inside the belly


I love, love, love modern technology.

Being nine hours from Beth while she's carrying our 2nd granddaughter, isn't easy. (Although I think it will seem like a piece of cake compared with being 9 hours from them after she is born) But, modern technology certainly eases some of our pain.

Beth is great about sending us texts and ultrasound pictures and videos. She even sent me a text video of the baby moving in her belly. (I must confess when I first looked at it, I didn't have glasses on and thought it was a picture of a doughnut. Sorry, Bethy!)  The latest ultrasound had some 3-D pictures. It is so way beyond cool! Utterly amazing.

This is our next grandchild...


So wonderfully and fearfully made!

I can't wait to love on this little one!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment