Saturday, March 8, 2014

It's a beautiful day!

This week has been the pits! John has been gone to Las Vegas for business all week. That means I've been on call 24/7 with the kids.  I've had a horrible cold that would not go away, and the weather has been atrocious!! We've had rain and the temperature hovered in low 40's upper 30's. Raw, dark and just plain old yucky! The kids have been crawling up the walls from being cooped up inside for so long.

But…today… today is a wonderful day!

John is flying back this afternoon, I slept without the aid of a decongestant, both of my kids can get outside and play and best of all… the weather… well, the weather is the kind  that gives me a spring in my step,  just makes me feel like stretching out my arms and soaking up the warm, gorgeous sun!

My favorite Beatle's song expresses my feelings today:


I know I need to enjoy today, because, "In North Carolina, if you don't like the weather today, just wait until tomorrow." So, I'm going to love the weather while I can!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment