Friday, March 10, 2017

Christmas Day 2016

This year, because of the girl's growing families and their wanting to spend Christmas morning at their houses, we decided not to go to Mom and Dad's house until the 26th. They came to my house around 6 on Christmas Day.

Before they got here, we had our bedroom cinnamon rolls and opened presents.





Even Solomon got a present.



 For which, he gave his Dad some love

When the girls came rolling in we had a major feast. I cooked myself silly.
I love to fix desserts!


For the first time ever,  my good, fancy china that I had gotten for wedding gifts, had food on it! It's been moved many times, put on display, but never used. Until this year's Christmas dinner.


After dinner, I had "Mimi time" and we reenacted the Nativity Story with the little people play set.



 Then we had more presents.


and took a family picture. This is a treasure for me. It has been 3 years since I've had everyone together.


The next day we went to Tarboro for more food, presents and time spent with Mom and Dad.












That night, we played with our presents.


It was a fabulous Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment