Sunday, December 9, 2018

Dancing grand daughters

As life goes, often there are two great things on the same day. This year, both Layne and Evie had their dancing recitals on the same day! John was already in Winston because of his mom, so we decided that he would go to Layne's and I'd go to Evie's.

Papa and his little dancer.


I loved seeing Evie on the stage. Her mom had given her strict instructions on what not to do while on stage. She danced and was as cute as could be. When she got out and was getting congratulatory hugs, she blurted out, "Mama, I didn't pull at my 'gina!" Apparently in dress rehearsal, the tights were riding up and annoying her private area. But, she withstood the urge and did beautifully during the actual recital.

Me and my little dancer.







Both John and I felt like we were missing half of our hearts, but at least we got to support our little dancers!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment