Saturday, December 8, 2018

Celebrating John and the pie eating queen

We celebrated John's 56th birthday with a calm night at home. I fixed fried chicken with mashed potatoes. I neglected to make sure I had candles, so I had to improvise with large matchsticks.





This is our 38th year celebrating his birthday. There have been many changes in the ways and places we've celebrated my honey's special day. Those things may change, but my love for him only grows larger and deeper with every year. I'm so very thankful for the man he is. He completes me! I look forward to celebrating many more special days with this guy!

John wanted to spend his birthday weekend at the beach. It happened to be the weekend of the Festival by the Sea.






Abbey wanted to enter the pie eating contest. I knew she stood a good chance of winning, and she did very easily! She won several gift certificates for free ice cream.








It was fun and we are so proud of Abbey having the guts to enter and give it her all!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment