Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The clothing fairy

Most of Abbey's clothes come from our own personal clothing fairy. She comes and drops off loads of beautiful, like new outfits about two times a year. It's like Christmas! Our fairy has two girls a little older than Abbey, so she has a huge inventory.

She made a deposit at our house this past Friday. Abbey saw the bags of clothes and immediately started putting on a pair of boots. When I went through the bags and boxes, I found some really neat things.

A gymnastics leotard that made Abbey a junior Shawn Johnson (at least in her own mind),

.

a ballerina outfit that inspired some pretty releves


and some beautiful twirls...

(Elijah wishes for his own clothing fairy)



We are so thankful for our clothing fairy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That's the kind of clothing fairy we want too! Love Abbey's excitement over her new finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Kristi said! :) My sisters are my clothing fairy for ME and Kaitlyn Allmond for Sami but I am waiting on the clothing fairy for Bella Boo. Luckily, neither of my daughters are fashionistas! Tell Abbey I love her dancing! :)

    ReplyDelete