Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentines Day

This Valentines Day,  I was still trying to figure out how to deal with the changes my broken knee would bring to my life. On the first few days, I was so exhausted. I felt like my whole body had been doing manual labor for days. My emotional state wasn't much perkier than my physical one. I was trying to claim a joyful attitude, but I don't think it was working very well

In the morning, I woke up to a hand-written love note from my dear husband. When he came home that evening, he didn't come empty handed. Such a good guy, I think I'll keep him!!

So pretty!

On Saturday we had our annual Valentines Day scavenger hunt.

Out from their sequestered room, they rush down the stairs .

Reading a clue
On to the next one

They had to google the saying in one of the clues.
I tried to make some clues difficult in order to keep the big ones on their toes.


Success!!

I was so glad that it worked out that Anna and Jamie could join us. I love having them live close by!

The little traditions we have that are unique to our family make me smile! And with my situation this Valentines Day, I really needed a smile.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment