Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More beach memories

So many great memories made...

My mom and dad got to see the beach for the first time in many, many years.





Many games of beach frisbee and football




Watching the Olympics every evening.


Thanks to Beth and Greg's iPad, a new video game junkie is born, (especially addicted toTemple Run and Angry Birds)


Played lots of ping pong.


My favorite quote from Daniel to me, "Wow, Mom! With your eye hand coordination, I never would have thought you could play ping-pong." (It's wonderful my kids hold me in such high regard isn't it?)

And generally, for the most part, really, really enjoyed being together! 


Of course, it helps when you get to enjoy the beautiful scenery the Lord gave us!

At night

Early evening
Breathtakingly beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment