Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Looking for a family...




This little girl needs a family. She is 8 years old and has been diagnosed with Williams Syndrome. She has recently become eligible for adoption. Her foster mother in China is friends with a friend of mine's friend. She contacted me and asked if I would help get the word out. The little girl has been given the name Hylah. The foster mother has a whole lot of information about Hylah, including video. The foster mother speaks wonderfully of little Hylah. It is evident she loves the little girl and has been taking very good care of her.

If God is whispering to your heart, or you know someone interested in adopting, you can e mail me, dozfam7@gmail.com, and I'll put you in touch with the foster mother. 

In the meantime, please join me in asking the Lord to bring a family to Miss Hylah!


No comments:

Post a Comment