Monday, September 10, 2012

What a difference a day makes!




Last Wednesday night, Abbey went to bed as a five year old!

But woke up


A happy six year old!

The day couldn't come fast enough for her. The chorus of "...how much longer?" was sung for many days previously!
 
For her special day, she chose to have an ice cream sandwich for breakfast and MacDonalds for dinner. 
 
Birthday hugs were in order.
 

 
  
 along with phone calls for those too far away to hug
 
 
A cake with candles


and presents!




A Backyardigans party was planned for the coming Saturday, with 14 of her friends.

Happy, happy birthday, my dear, sweet Abbey! 
You make my life so full. Your zest, vivaciousness and spunk constantly amaze me. I've seen your heart and compassion grow greatly this year. I'm so proud of you and ever so grateful that God gave you to me and your Dad! We love you more than words can say!



No comments:

Post a Comment