Thursday, December 6, 2012

Warning...this box is protected!!

My kids, like countless others, love a cardboard box.

We had to replace my dryer drum, (under warranty, thank goodness), and I asked the repairman to leave the box.

Abbey and Elijah immediately went to work, making their paper house a home. I helped them create windows and doors. They decorated the outside with markers.



Abbey, in particular, paid very close attention to detail...right down to the security system for their humble abode.



If you look closely you can see the address--115987. Below that is the CPI logo, and below that is the word, "wornee"-her spelling of "warning".

I'm so glad to know they are properly protected!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Josi said, "Sweet!" when she saw these pictures. Love what kids can come up with with just a cardboard box!

    ReplyDelete