Saturday, December 1, 2012

Turkey's not even digested well, and it's on to Christmas!

We usually decorate our Christmas tree a couple of weeks before Christmas. But this year, we decided that since Beth, Greg and Daniel would be with us, we'd do it Friday evening right after Thanksgiving. Beth hasn't decorated a tree with us in several years, and it was a first for Greg.

Amid Phil Keaggy Christmas music and hot chocolate and coffee, we went to decoratin'!

But, first we had to take away the electronics from our addicted techies.



For some unexplained reason, Abbey decided she wanted to be a cat??

My oldest and youngest girls.

Beth promptly scrubbed off the whiskers but left the hot chocolate mustache.


Grand dog Bella watched over the festivities.
Each took turns putting up ornaments with their pictures on them.

An awful picture of Daniel, but the only one I had. (He really was happy to be here, I promise!)

Greg's first ornament


Add caption
The finished masterpiece!



1 comment:

  1. I love your posts, Glenda! Especially the ones where I can see my son having such a good time! I hope you and your family have the happiest of holidays!

    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete