Saturday, January 17, 2015

Thanksgiving-2014

Thanksgiving is always spent at my mom and dad's house. It's the closest I will get to having all of the kids home. Anna and Jamie always go to his folks on Thanksgiving, so we don't get to have them. But, Beth and her husband switch every year, and this year they got to spend it with us.

We took advantage to the nice weather and scenery at my parents' house and took a lot of photos.

Greg, Evie Claire and Beth


Look at this sweetie…



All of the grandchildren and great grandchildren, (except for Anna, Jamie and Layne)


Landry horsing around with Elijah


The next night, we played cards with Daniel. It was great to be able to spend some time with him.(even though I didn't win)


We had some trials to navigate through over the holiday, but we made it through. I'm so thankful for John, and all of our kids. It was such a blessing to have the older ones and be able to share and listen to their hearts. Their support of us has made a horrible situation a little more bearable.

While the younger ones keep me going and help me to see the joy in each day.
You can't help but smile when these two are around…



So this Thanksgiving, I was incredibly thankful for all of my family!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment