Wednesday, May 6, 2009

John's Birthday

First time eating corn on the cob
Abey had to shed her clothes, they were covered in corn and potatoes


We celebrated John's birthday a few weeks ago. Whew! For another 10 months, he appears to be the same age as me. No one needs to know any different. This year, for his birthday dinner, he chose fried chicken, corn on the cob, biscuits, potatoes with cheese and bacon, green beans and chocolate cake. It was Abbey's first time eating corn on the cob. I must say she looked like a pro. At dinner, we shared the obligatory answer to the question, "What is your favorite memory of ______(the birthday person) this year?" I had a hard time choosing just one. I'm so thankful that God has given me this man. He makes me so happy! We've been married almost 25 years and I can say that I love him more every day. Happy Birthday to my bestest friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment