Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dad update

A big thank you to all who have prayed for my Dad. It seems as if God just isn't ready for him to come home yet. Boy, I'm glad about that!

It seems that his heart stopped for some reason yesterday. Apparently when my mom hit his chest, it started back up. So today he had a pacemaker inserted in his chest. Isn't medicine amazing? I praise God for doctors and all they can do.

He may even come home tomorrow! I'm ever so grateful that he is still here with us.

A little note about the hand of God: Daddy was supposed to go and play golf yesterday. But, because the weather was stormy, he decided not to go.  Had he gone to play golf, things would have been very different. Coincidence?? I think not.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I got chills reading your post! God is good, no, God is GREAT!!!!! He had everything in place to be there for your Dad! I was so happy to see your post and know that this Father's Day is a true blessing to your family! I will continue to keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God that he was with your mom instead of on the golf course. We are praying for his continued recovery!

    ReplyDelete