Thursday, June 17, 2010

Prayers Needed

Today just as I was getting up from resting with Abbey, I got one of those calls that you hate to get.

The one where your parent's neighbor is calling to inform you that your Dad is being taken by the rescue squad to the hospital. The one where your heart starts to pound and your eyes well up with tears. You know you need to get there as soon as possible, but there are a zillion things in your life that are happening on that day.

So, after I got all zillion things covered, John (thank the Lord was in town ), was able to go with me to the hospital (about an hour drive from my house).

Right now, I really don't know what is going on. He became unconscious and didn't have a pulse. They are thinking it is his heart. But, he looks great and right now doesn't have any pain. They have admitted him for monitoring and tests.

Please pray that they will find the problem and be able to fix it! I can't and won't imagine life without my Daddy!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I have been praying all evening and will continue to do so! Let me know if I can do anything to help out with schedules if you head back to see your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying from Ukraine, Glenda!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had just sent you an email and thought I would check in on the blog only to see your post. I want you to know you and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that the doctors will find what they are looking for with the testing!

    ReplyDelete