Monday, June 14, 2010

Whew! Finally, let summer begin!

The past week has been quite busy for our family, but now that the dust has settled and Anna has graduated, we've gone to several grad. parties, had our own party, gone to a three day swim meet and painted the outside of our house, I feel that I can finally enjoy the summer and update the blog with all the happenings. 

The first, Anna's Graduation...

Anna graduated on Thursday the 10th, at the new Convention Center. My mom and dad joined the rest of us, (minus Elijah, who was with a sitter), to watch Anna get her high school diploma. High school, at times, was a struggle for Anna. She had to work twice as hard as some others to get good grades. I'm proud that she made it. She  and I are now touring cosmetology schools to decide which is right for her.

Come on guys, why the solemn faces??

That's better!

Bored, waiting 45 minutes for the ceremony to start isn't much fun for a 3 year old

Luckily, she has big brothers to entertain her


This is all of Anna getting her diploma that I could see, via the screen

Let the congratulations begin

With Nana and Grandaddy

With brothers and sister

With a special hug from Abbey

With Elijah, once we got home

She did it!!

Before I know it, she will be wearing one for real!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again Anna! I'm so glad that our baby/dog sitter is staying in the area and can't wait until we can add hair cutter to that list!
    And stop it already with saying Abbey will be wearing a cap before you know it. Cause that means Kylie will already be done AND my other two will be wearing one with her...

    ReplyDelete