Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daniel is about to be mobile

Daniel turned 16 on May 30. He still has a couple of months before he can get his license.
He celebrated Sunday night with just our family, minus Beth, but she called to wish him a happy day!

 Talking to Beth










On Sunday night, he had his best buddies come over to spend the night. These guys are in a small group together and really are close


 We did his birthday dinner at Shane's Rib Shack on Monday. He ate until he couldn't eat anymore.

Again, I'm amazed that my fourth baby is 16. As I've said before, I'm very proud of him. He has a ton of integrity for a kid his age. This past week, he brought his Ipod to John and asked him to put a code to lock it, so that he (Daniel) wouldn't be tempted to go to internet places that he shouldn't go. I was so impressed with this request. I see God in Daniel many times. I'm thankful for him and his example. I pray that he will continue to stand up for the Lord as he gets older. I know that the pressures are going to get harder and harder. I pray that he allows the Lord to make him stronger and stronger

Happy Birthday to  my wonderful son, Daniel. And hey, is there anyway I can talk you out of getting your license, until you are...say, maybe 35???


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment