Sunday, January 7, 2018

Halloween and Evie's 4th birthday


Abbey's latest obsession dictated her choice of Halloween costumes. She's very much into Lego Ninjago. She was the girl ninja...Nya. Elijah, because he usually follows her influence chose to be Kai, the red ninja.

We did our usual neighborhood parade and pizza at the end, followed by trick or treating.




Evie's birthday is in October, so her parents decided to piggy back on Halloween and had a costume party at a local brewery, with a Wizard of Oz theme. So I made the cake to reflect the theme.



Nana and Grandaddy even got into the costume spirit as that inseparable treat, Oreos.



I looked for couples costumes that didn't break the bank and found Cleopatra and Ceasar...so John and I made our way back to Rome and voila...





Abbey and Elijah welcomed being able to be ninjas again.



Anna, Jamie and the girls were incredible as the cast from "Inside Out"





Dorothy loves pizza
 and cake

At first Lyra was petrified of me, but after a nap and me loosing the hair covering, she warmed up to me.



As usual, she loved Abbey!


Evie has grown so much this year. She's such a little girl, gone are any traces of babyhood. She is ever so sweet and smart. She loves clothes, especially shoes, dolls, dress up and any type of pretend play. I love her so very much!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment