Saturday, February 23, 2019

Abbey's first dance and the IDC Gala


The beginning of co-op this year, they announced that there would be a middle school dance. Abbey was so very excited. We found her a dress at a thrift store and she began to count down the days. Finally the big day arrived.

We did the full out primp! Pedi and Mani cure!


We curled her hair and she wore a little bit of makeup.




She gave me and John permission to serve as chaperones.
She danced and danced. They took a couple of breaks to play rousing games of UNO

The next week,  John and I went to our church's Gala for Justice. The day before I had a molar removed and a bone graft performed. It wasn't as painful as I had thought it would be, but my cheek was a little swollen.


Yep, this is pretty typical.
He's a goofball....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment