Friday, February 22, 2019

Raleigh Christmas Parade 2018/bonfire


As a girl growing up in NC, I always watched the Raleigh Christmas parade and dreamed of seeing it in person. A few years ago, we went, but had to leave early for John to see the Carolina football game.

This year I vowed to go and see the parade in its entirety. My husband, who had not slept in in weeks, agreed to rise early and go to the parade with me!  We had an excellent watching spot, and indeed, stayed to the very end (2 1/2 hours).






One thing off of the old bucket list.

Another bucket list got marked off that same day. I got to go to a bonfire..


Our friends, Scott and Paige had a huge bonfire and invited us to come. It was complete with roasted hotdogs and s'mores!

Two bucket list things fell.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment