Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Everyone needs a little help now and then...


Background:  Abbey and Elijah have started this new phenomenon~ the kids have to, absolutely have to, watch whoever is leaving as they pull out of the cul-de-sac. I have no clue how this started, but it appears to be quite an obsession. I don't care what they are doing, they stop and say, "I've got to watch so and so go bye-bye!" Originally they would go to the dining room window and watch. Well, my dining room window is quite low. When it got to the point that I needed to clean it every day, because of the little hand prints, I told them no more watching from the dining room. So, they asked if they could watch from the kitchen door. I allowed that, being that that door doesn't have much glass to smudge. But, Elijah, being a little challenged in the stature area,  could  not see. Here comes Cinderella to the rescue! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment