Tuesday, December 6, 2011

An eye-opening video

I just had to share this video. The mom of this young lady is a member of a yahoo group that I participate in. Here is her set up of the video:

"My daughter Xiaoyun, 14 yrs old and adopted in April (days before she was to age out), has done a video appealing to people to help the orphans. I was working on a web page about orphan care for our church, when she came and sat down beside me and wanted to know what I was doing. When I explained it, she said she wanted to tell people that they need to help the orphans. Our music minister came to the house, sat the video camera in front of her, and, without any prompting on what she should say, she started the talking."

I hope you visit this link and let the Lord speak to your heart as you hear her heart! Once on the page scroll down to the video titled, "The way it is"


I encourage everyone to listen to your heart and follow what the Lord prompts you to do!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment