Monday, January 4, 2010

Kids Say the Darnedest Things

Abbey's favorite show these days is "Little Einsteins".


John tried to explain to her who the show was named after. He even showed her a picture. After talking to her he asked, "Who is this man?"

And Abbey promptly said, "Little Albert Einstein!"

One day last week. I was playing with her and I said, "I love you, Abbey. Do you love me?" She responded with a "Nope." (The little stinker). So that night when I put her in bed I told her I loved her and she said, "I love you more." I replied, "No you don't, today you said you didn't love me." Her response was, "But, I love you now !"  I wasn't worried, I knew it all along!!

She had one of Anna's school books. Anna asked for it back. Abbey replied that there was a story about Cinderella in the book. Anna said, "No there are only stories about dead people in that book." Abbey said, "No it's not, because Jesus died so we don't do dead!"

"Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him. "Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read, "'From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise'?"
Matthew 21:16


No comments:

Post a Comment