Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Whole Brand New Year!!


The countdown to 2010(I can't believe I'm writing that number), was prettty uneventful. Anna, armed with my camera decided I needed a picture of myself for the blog.


So I took the camera and said that turn about was fair play:



Both Anna and Daniel were home with us. We watched a movie and then pigged out and toasted the new year




As usual, I've reflected a lot about the new year and the old. I'll always look at 2009 as very special. I met my youngest child in 2009, and what a sweetie pie he is! I can't help but wonder what 2010 will hold? I have no clue, but I'm not fretting, I know the one who does. Sometimes I get fearful of the future and what may or may not happen, but I have to steady myself and repeat the belief that everything that comes my way is filtered through the hands of my Lord. I also believe there are no better hands to have things filtered through.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment