Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter!



 In their Easter outfits Nana bought

Cool duo

We had a wonderful, relaxing Easter.  After church, Anna and I went to see the movie, Last Song. It was pretty good, but it made me cry. Anyone who knows me knows I don't like sad books, movies or songs. Life can be sad enough, I want my entertainment to make me happy. But, Anna wanted to go. It wasn't as sad as I thought it would be, and I enjoyed the time with Anna.

When we got home we had the traditional Easter Egg Hunt with Abbey and Elijah. It took Elijah a little bit to figure out what he needed to do,



but Abbey jumped in, as Abbey always does, with both feet.



Of course, the best part is eating the candy.





With the master egg hider

The rest of the afternoon the kids played outside.


Of course, we missed our other two kids, but it was a low key, fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment