Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hey, we have friends in high places...

We are related to ....

The Easter Bunny!!

Seriously. The Easter Bunny at our local mall is our own...

Anna

It just proves that this teenager will do just about anything to earn some money. I'm very proud of her work ethic. The suit was very hot and, when she began, she had a horrible cold. Imagine sneezing and you can't get to your nose, no fun at all. 

I took Abbey and Elijah to see her. As you can tell by the picture up at the top, Abbey understood it was Anna. But not Elijah. Even when Anna lifted up the head to show him;

He sees his sister and smiles at her

But, then when she puts the mask back on...


The thumb goes into the mouth, and he backs away as if to say, "Help that Bunny just ate my sister, and I'm next!"

Happy with the ears, but he's on the lookout for that people eating bunny!

1 comment:

  1. My kids would have taken Elijah's side. How fun though!

    ReplyDelete