Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day, my favorite kind of day!

This year John let me sleep in, and he and his two little helpers brought me breakfast in bed!

Not a very flattering picture of me, but I had just woken up! That's the beauty of being a Mom, kids don't see a haggard old woman, they see their Mommy!

Elijah made me a present in Awanas, along with a card. 


Abbey made me a card.


That's me and Abbey.

Daniel had been to Wilmington and left early in the morning in order to get home in time to go to church with me!

After church, John surprised me and took me to a restaurant that he had heard me say I wanted to go to.


When we got home, Anna, Jamie and this cutie-pie, came over.


They brought me beautiful flowers.


I really missed Beth, John and Greg, but the kids that were here certainly made me feel special. (As well as my sweet hubby!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment