Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm testing sending this from my e mail, because...we're going to China!!! Our agency called today about 11:45. They had been in contact with the consulate late last night and got a verbal confirmation of our appointment. They will not get the official confirmation until Tues. But, they feel confident enough for us to go ahead and book tickets. We are waiting for the travel agency to e mail us that information right now. There is a cool God story that I will share tonight. Suffice it for now to say, praise God with us for allowing us to get our son this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment