Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cute Sayings


Even though Abbey is our 5th child, it still amazes me with some of the things she says....

Last Sunday I put my coffee cup in her backpack, thinking it was empty. Well, there was a little in it and it spilled on her backpack. When we got home she said, "I'm not very happy with you right now." Where oh where has she heard those words before??

She told a friend, "Sometimes I like Elijah and sometimes I don't." Spoken like a true sister!

She can't quite get a handle on her siblings, "I have two sisters and lots of brothers."

She is into privacy when she goes to the bathroom. She's figured out that, "Daddy can see me, but no real boys, right?"

She loves her Daddy, and tells him, "You're my fella."

Abbey is obsessed with Snow White's name. She names everything "Snow White"- her rocking horse, her dolls, her stuffed animals, everything.

One of the things I love about little people is getting glimpses of how their minds tick. You never know what they will come up with. Makes life very interesting, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. "Sometimes I like Elijah and sometimes I don't..." I love that girl and her blunt honesty! Can't wait to get back into the groove of park dates with you guys!

    ReplyDelete