Friday, March 19, 2010

What can we learn from a dead bird?

While walking with the kids and Anna last night, we saw a dead bird on the sidewalk. Abbey, of course, was very inquisitive about the bird. We told her that it was dead and wouldn't wake up. She asked what made it die? I told her that I thought it had gotten hit by a car. She then replied, "I guess he didn't take anyone's hand when he crossed the street."  She's learning!

This is her drawing of a house.  Pretty good isn't it?

Notice the self-satisfied grin (smirk)

She's into making funny faces for the camera. I'd say this qualifies.


I don't know if it is the fact that he's getting more teeth, or the fact that he can now feed himself, but Elijah is really starting to eat and eat a decent amount. Maybe he might break the 5th percentile for weight?

Chowing down on a waffle

1 comment:

  1. "I guess he didn't hold anyone's hand" little wheels are turning. Love that girl!

    ReplyDelete